Warranty or Return Request's
Welcome to CRUSH Pickleball, your premier destination for top-tier pickleball paddles and outstanding customer service.
- All returns, exchanges or refund requests must first be authorized by contacting our Customer Service Department.
- You have 30 calendar days to return/exchange an item from the date of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be new, unused and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your returned items, you will be notified regarding your refund.
- If approved, a refund will then be issued within 7 business days.
- Refunds will only be made to original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable unless the return is a result of defect.
Please note there is a 10% restocking fee.
Specials: Any special that you receive on your purchase if returned is deducted from your purchase price.
Our commitment to excellence extends to the warranty coverage we provide for our paddles. All CRUSH Pickleball paddles come with a 6 MONTH WARRANTY against any manufacturing defects or workmanship issues, starting from the date of receipt.
Please be aware that the warranty is non-transferable and exclusively applicable to the original purchaser. To avail warranty services, proof of purchase, such as bank and credit card statements, will be required.
Our dedicated team at CRUSH Pickleball will assess whether a paddle qualifies for warranty coverage and whether it should be replaced.
What is not covered by the warranty?
At CRUSH Pickleball, we strive to provide you with the best possible paddle experience. However, please note that the following situations are not covered under our warranty. Nevertheless, if you encounter any of these issues, do not hesitate to contact us, and we'll do our best to assist you.
- Normal wear and tear, or damage caused by abuse and negligence.
- Any modifications made to the paddle after purchase.
- Fading of graphics over time.
- Excessive damage to the edge guard.
- Impact with objects other than the pickleball, like the ground or other paddles, which can compromise the paddle's integrity.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to non-original purchasers or paddles bought from non-authorized CRUSH dealers (e.g., Facebook groups, Craigslist, etc.).
At CRUSH Pickleball, we consider each customer an integral part of our team, and we are here to address any questions or concerns you might have regarding your paddle, warranty, or return policy. Please don't hesitate to contact us; we're more than happy to assist you.
*Please note: In case of exchanges, they can only be made for paddles of equal or lesser value, ensuring you continue to experience the quality you deserve.